Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2013

Mind Mapping- Bubbl.us

Bubbl.us

A mind map is a diagram used to visually outline information. A mind map is often created around a single word or text, placed in the center, to which associated ideas, words and concepts are added. Major categories radiate from a central node, and lesser categories are sub-branches of larger branches.Categories can represent words, ideas, tasks, or other items related to a central key word or idea.

Bubbl.us Tutorial (PDF)

Bubbl.us Video Tutorial




Bubbl.us is used to create mind maps. When you fist load up the website, you see a button in the middle of the page that says “Start Brainstorming”. You click that button and you’re immediately in editing mode for your new mind map. No sign up necessary unless you want to save it and you sign up. It is an excellent idea and if your like me and use mind maps after discovery it will become one of your favourite tools. I have 2 exams at the end of January and after using Bubbl.us for myself, I will create all my revision notes using it.

My Bubbl.us


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment